Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 27 November 2018
9:00 am - 9:15 am Visionary opening address
DESIGNING THE NEXT GENERATION OF CONTACT CENTRE SERVICE
9:30 am - 10:15 am INTERNATIONAL TRAILBLAZER: Unlock the potential of design thinking as a strategy for innovationJemma Greene - Chief Innovation Officer, City of Canning, Australia
- What is design thinking?
- Interactive and collaborative: How to foster idea generation, processing and a new way of thinking about the process of innovation
- Digital strategy: Empowering your organisation to embrace digital innovation and digital enablement in order to deliver digital transformation
Jemma GreeneChief Innovation Officer
City of Canning, Australia
10:15 am - 10:45 am Digital Innovation and Service Excellence
10:45 am - 11:15 am Digital Culture as an enabler for enriching people experience
- How to transform contact centres into customer engagement centres
- Empowering customers through advanced contact centre technologies
- Turn your contact centres into a premium customer engagement centre by always being one step ahead of the customer
11:15 am - 11:45 am NETWORKING BREAK
11:45 am - 12:15 pm Customer experience in the contact centre: How to transform contact centers into customer engagement centres
12:15 pm - 12:45 pm REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER: SEWA customer-centric model: Delight customers, every single timeSyeda Kanizul Fatma - Chief Knowledge Officer, SEWA
- Insight into this bespoke model that transformed SEWA into a customer-facing brand
- Understand what it takes to sustain SEWA brand identity to retain loyal customers
- From a call centre to a listening centre: Redefining SEWA’s customer service pledge
Syeda Kanizul FatmaChief Knowledge Officer
BE THE BEST: DRIVING PERFORMANCE LEVELS TO THE TOP!
INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION HUDDLES
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker with equivalent insight.